The Transformational Leadership Intensive
Maximize Your Leadership Capacity
An opportunity for youth leaders to take a unique discipleship journey, to be equipped to lead youth transformationally, and infuse into their ministry practice the transformation of youth at risk into the emerging leaders they were created to be.
The Transformational Leadership Intensive (TLI) is designed to maximize the leadership capacity of youth pastors and leaders serving at-risk youth populations in Denver and surrounding areas.
What To Expect
This cohort approach to professional leadership development provides participants a unique learning experience. Highlights of the experience include:
- The study and mastery of key transformational skills.
- A pace conducive to learning while leading, allowing time to infuse transformational principles and practices into the ministry context.
- An “iron sharpening iron” atmosphere, where learning takes place among peers in a setting of mutual encouragement and support.
- Personalized mentoring, as seasoned instructors walk with leaders through the transformational learning and application process.
THE TLI COHORT EXPERIENCE:
Team Building/Orientation Cohort Kick-off Retreat
Monthly Day Trainings (February through June)
Three 3-Hour Labs/Practicums
Strategic Mentoring: Individualized mentoring/training/consulting.
Step 1: Complete Application Process
1. Fill out and submit the Online Application. Applications must be submitted by December 15, 2022.
2. Complete a scheduled Zoom interview with Ted or Johnell (early January).
3. Once accepted into the program, go to Step 2: Submit Your Deposit.
Step 2: Submit Your Deposit
Total tuition fee for the TLI Cohort is $1,000
$250 deposit to be paid by January 6, 2023
(Starting in February, you will receive a monthly invoice of $150 to be paid by the 5th of each month)