The Transformational Leadership Intensive
Maximize Your Leadership Capacity
An opportunity for youth leaders to take a unique discipleship journey, to be equipped to lead youth transformationally, and infuse into their ministry practice the transformation of youth at risk into the emerging leaders they were created to be.
The Transformational Leadership Intensive (TLI) is designed to maximize the leadership capacity of youth pastors and leaders serving at-risk youth populations in Denver and surrounding areas.
What To Expect
This cohort approach to professional leadership development provides participants a unique learning experience. Highlights of the experience include:
- The study and mastery of key transformational skills.
- A pace conducive to learning while leading, allowing time to infuse transformational principles and practices into the ministry context.
- An “iron sharpening iron” atmosphere, where learning takes place among peers in a setting of mutual encouragement and support.
- Personalized mentoring, as seasoned instructors walk with leaders through the transformational learning and application process.
Click here to download Brochure
THE TLI COHORT EXPERIENCE:
Team Building/Orientation Cohort Kick-off Retreat
Monthly Day Trainings (February through June)
Three 3-Hour Labs/Practicums
Strategic Mentoring: Individualized mentoring/training/consulting.
Step 1: Complete Application Process
1. Fill out and submit the Online Application. Please submit your application no later than Friday, November 17, 2023.
2. Complete a Zoom interview with Ted or Janay by November 24.
3. Once accepted into the program, go to Step 2: Submit Your Deposit.
Step 2: Pay Registration
Total tuition for the TLI Cohort is $1,000
Registration fee of $250 is due upon acceptance into the cohort, or no later than Friday, December 8, 2023.
The remaining tuition can be paid in full or through an agreed-upon payment plan (to be determined upon acceptance).